Seasonal position of 3 to 8 months
Club Med Resorts
Position with full board for a flat fee
Experience required in the function
Certification in ETM or as fitness instructor
Fluent French desirable
Joining the Sports team of Club Med means sharing one’s passion on a daily basis in a dynamic environment offering:
- More than 15 sports activities on average in our Resorts: the biggest sports school!
- High-quality equipment and partnerships with recognised names (Matrix, les Mills…)
- Qualified teams of professionals and clients who are passionate about sports
Currently, you are ...
- An explorer, available and ready to live in a Club Med Resort
- A trained and experienced professional, able to converse in English!
- Enthusiastic about new fitness trends and having real knowledge about “Les Mills”, step, Pilates, stretching… ideally with Zumba certification!
At Club Med, you will be ...
- An involved coach, capable of teaching fitness to beginners and experienced fitness buffs
- A good communicator who promotes the high-level of service and the quality of the events
- An ambassador of the Club Med Spirit who gains unanimous approval from our clients (G.M, Great Members)
- A caretaker who looks after the equipment and who ensures application and respect of health and safety standards
Why set your sights for one of our resorts?
- To be at the water’s edge or on the mountain tops
- To evolve in a multicultural environment in a unique atmosphere
- To have wonderful encounters, and grow both personally and professionally
- To take on new challenges and enjoy the thrills of discovering yourself!
In becoming a Fitness Instructor, you will benefit from the infrastructures and numerous activities offered by Club Med. And if you get the urge, you can even step on stage to show your talent or just to be a party animal!
So, what are you waiting for… pack your bags.