Seasonal position of 3 to 8 months
Club Med Resorts
Position with full board for a flat fee
Experience required in the function and knowledge of cocktails required
Diploma in catering or hotel industry
Fluent French required, other foreign languages a plus
The bar at Club Med is at the heart of the resort. Joining our teams means offering personalized and festive service with:
- 300 to 1000 clients on average per day
- Teams of 10 to 30 people with whom to perform “cocktail shows”
- 2 to 3 bars per resort with different atmospheres (lounge, beach, nightclub…)
- Collaboration between the different services (entertainment, sports etc.) during events within the resort
Currently, you are ...
- An explorer, available and ready to live in a Club Med resort
- An experienced and passionate professional
- An expert in cocktails, ready to permit clients to travel where his recipes take them
- A bar specialist with at least one previous professional experience in the domain
- Enthusiastic about foreign languages, capable de comprendre et parler le français !
At Club Med, you will be ...
- A connoisseur who satisfies the requests of clients (the G.M, Great Members) based on their tastes and desires
- An inspired organizer, able to create festive events in your bar
- A metronome who blends efficiency and speed to serve perfect cocktails
- An essential link who encourages additional sales in the Resort
- A caretaker who makes certain of application and respect of health and safety standards
Why set your sights for one of our resorts?
- To be at the water’s edge or on the mountain tops
- To evolve in a multicultural environment in a unique atmosphere
- To have wonderful encounters, and grow both personally and professionally
- To take on new challenges and enjoy the thrills of discovering yourself!
In becoming a GO Bartender, you will benefit from the infrastructures and numerous activities offered by Club Med. And if you get the urge, you can even step on stage to show your talent or just to be a party animal!
So, what are you waiting for… pack your bags.